Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Fun Link Up 2015

Christmas!
Our Worldwide Classroom 
Did I hear someone say Christmas?

Seriously why does it take me by surprise every single year?

Are you the same?

Here we are only a day or so away from December 1st but as always I'm not ready for Christmas just yet!

I was looking back over all the fun we've had during the years and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that it has actually been three whole years since my last Christmas Fun link up. Wow! What a shame to have missed the past years as there are some amazing links added which you can still visit just by choosing the Christmas Label in my sidebar.

So I wanted to let you all know that I'm doing it again this year. 

The 2015 Christmas Fun Linky will open this coming Wednesday the 2nd and will continue for the 4 weeks leading up to Christmas.

So get out all of those Christmas goodies, get crafting, cooking, singing, sewing and enjoying all that Christmas means to you. Then head back here on Wednesday and link up your posts.

Would you all mind doing me a little favour though? 

Please grab the Christmas Button below and share it around so that all of your awesome links are seen by as many people as possible this festive season.
Our Worldwide Classroom

Do you use and love Instagram?

Share your Christmas Fun images over there using the hash tag #homeschoolchristmasfun



Follow Our Worldwide Classroom's board Homeschool: Christmas Fun on Pinterest.
 
I have also created a Homeschool Christmas Fun Group Sharing Board. I'd love for you to join the board and add all of your wonderful Christmas Fun pins there. Please contact me if you would like to be added.
 
I'm so excited I can't wait to get this underway and to explore all of the fabulous things you are doing in the lead up to Christmas. See you later in the week for the very first installment of  Christmas Fun.
 
Happy Homeschooling,
Kylie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs