Sunday, March 27, 2011

Picasso - An Arty Crafty Party

This week's Arty Crafty Party's theme is Picasso.

Please share all of your fabulous Picasso studies, creations and works of art via the linky below.

Are you new to An Arty Crafty Party? Be sure to famililarise yourself with the participation guidelines before you link up your posts. They can be found at this link.

I can't wait to browse around the links that you all share this week.

Grab the code below and add our button on your blog and thanks for linking up!



Our Worldwide Classroom




5 comments:

Gabriele said...

I don't know how I missed the first round of these, but we will DEFINITELY have to try to participate! We are really lacking in the art department here and this would be a nice jump start!! I will have to go find some things for us to do! :D YAY!

Amanda said...

Hey Kylie, what are your thoughts about possibly leaving the link parties open for a month? I would love to join in on the weather one but won't be getting to the crafts until next week :)

Sara said...

I hadn't heard of the Arty Crafty Party, thanks for this post. I'll check out the link now even though I wouldn't be able to join.

Kylie said...

Yes all of the linky's will be left open indefinitely. :-)

Serena said...

We've been delving into Picasso lately. Hopefully we'll have something to link up soon ;-)

Serena /|\
Edventures in Edmonton
http://edventuresedm.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs