Sunday, January 30, 2011

A New School Year & Sharing Our Plans

Ok so you guessed it from my earlier posts, the new school year has begun for us.

Really I was just being silly. I've struggled to get back into my blogging groove and needed a few short simple jolts to get me going, hopefully those did the trick ;-)

So yes it is that time of year for us Aussies, time to pull out the supplies and our plans for the year and dive right in.

Do you remember the Not Back To School Blog Hop, how much fun was that! honestly I had many late nights sitting up reading all of the hundreds of blogs that linked up to that. Seeing their rooms, reading about their plans and being a fly on the wall, getting a glimpse of their days was fun and educational.

And I was having my own little tantrum because I wanted to join in too!!!! Well tantrum might be stretching it a bit, but I felt like I would of been a bit of an imposter joining in when our year was beginning to come to an end.

So I am going to have my own little Not Back To School Blog Hop, just me,myself and I, oh and all of you of course. During February I'll be sharing our plans, some snapshots of our learning spaces, a day in our life and of course reintroducing my cherubs.

I'm not sure if any of you (that school to the calendar year) are keen to join me, if there happens to be enough interest and you all let me know via the comments I am happy to pop up a linky for it.

First up is reintroducing my cherubs....best get that camera out for some 'first day of school' photo's!





5 comments:

Jenny said...

I hope you all have a great year!

Jen's Busy Days said...

An Aussie Back to School Blog Hop!!! Yay, great idea. Put up a linky and I will get out the camera.

Best wishes
Jen in NSW

Unknown said...

Cool, love seeing other's school spaces. I look forward to your posts!

Ticia said...

I might join in

Shaz said...

We are Aussie too and everything happens at the wrong time of year - we might join you too :)

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs