Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Morning Routine Chart

This simple little chart has made our morning much smoother since we have been using it, this past week.

It's been one of those little things that I had been meaning put together for so long, a 2 minute job, something quite insignificant really, but something that just never got done.

Why oh why do we do this to ourselves?!

Now, instead of me rattling these words off every morning to the kids, "have you brushed your hair, your teeth, made your bed, tidied up your room", now I simply remind them to check their "I Have" chart, plain, simple, easy.

Should of done this two years ago!

I'm not sure this will be of use to anyone but you can grab a copy via this link.





13 comments:

Unknown said...

I can use that perfectly with my kinder!! Thanks for making that and sharing! XOXO

Christy Killoran said...

I have been meaning to do this FOREVER - my oldest child is thirteen - so I'm not exaggerating when I say "forever". Thanks for sharing! It will come in handy with my younger two.

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I too have been meaning to make this chart. Sadly, I'll be adding an "eaten breakfast" one too. Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Whary said...

oh yes!! I need this!! (well, not me but Channing does!)....thanks so much :-)

Jenny said...

Great idea! Why did I not think of it before?

Sandra (Sam) said...

Thanks for posting and sharing! I go through the did you.... every morning with my 8 yr old!

Sandy @ The Mommy's Place said...

What a cute chart, my 7 yr old could use it thanks.

Ticia said...

That looks perfect to me.

Michelle said...

Oh, thanks!!! I made one for my oldest years ago, but I don't know where it is, and this one is much simple for the little one.

asliceofsmithlife said...

This looks great Kylie! Thanks for the link too! My children don't use their chore charts like they should anymore since my oldest does things from memory and the other ones just forget! So this will be good for my younger children :)

joyce:waddleeahchaa.com said...

My grandson has a chart and like someone else said it is easier then telling them the same thing everyday. Thanks for sharing. :) joyce

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Its always the way isnt it?? Those things we put off that we finally do get too and wonder why we just didnt do it earlier. I finally got to these holidays making up a job chart for both Bear and JC. It too something I have asked myself why I didnt start a whole lot earlier......

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I've been wanting to make my own but this is even better. xoxo.

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs