Saturday, February 27, 2010

St Patricks Day Printable: Wall Poster & Notebook Cover Pages

I have an area above our shelves that we will hang and display all of the bits and pieces we make in the lead up to St Patrick's Day.

I have plans to do an Irish Flag Garland, Shamrock Garland and Window Blings.

Various Rainbow crafts, Pots of Gold and whatever else I can come up with over the next few days.

So I thought a little Wall Poster was in order to hang in that area also.

B has been doing more of a Notebooking style when it comes to 'work output' (this we will keep and compile). So all of his work is pretty much done on A4 sheets and I was thinking that at the end of the year I may possibly bind it all into a book (depending on how much there is) as a record/momento of the year.

In his first two years of shcool we did lapbooks, quite a few lapbooks (most of which I still haven't shared here) and K will start doing lapbooks as well. I hope to be able to use the printables I am working on now for St Paddy's Day for both B's Notebook Pages and K's Lapbooks.

I have put together a few Cover Pages that can be used to go
along with our Mini Study of St Patrick's Day. They can either go on the front of a lapbook or at the start of the notebooking pages, whichever you choose.

I'll probably just let B choose the one he would like to use once
we are all finished with the unit.

Download these files here


And enjoy!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs